Join Nra Half Price/free!

I also joined in the 70s. I quit when they started spending our dues on frivolous crap, such as the new headquarters, that had nothing to do with gun rights and I got tired of that brain damaged Ben Hur as our spokesman. Hell, Charlton couldn't even load a gun let alone shoot it without a script.

Rigth now you can join the NRA for free for one year, or half price for other lengths.

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

Thanks! I joined.

Always good to know what the other side is up to.

I joined with a coded email and physical address. I can't wait to see who they sell my info to.

I've been a member for longer than many of you have been alive (crap, has it been forty-six years?), and I've never noticed any connection between being a member and any sorta-related junk mail.

Oddly, I did get mail from "the competition" from back when there was that pointless backlash against the NRA. The only way they could have known, I think, was from an NRA mailing list.

On the other hand, I used to be a member of PBS and from THAT I got tons of mail from gun-banning groups. I wrote back telling them that for every letter I get from THEM, I was going to contribute a thousand dollars to the NRA. That stopped 'em cold. :D

I've been a member for longer than many of you have been alive (crap, has it been forty-six years?), and I've never noticed any connection between being a member and any sorta-related junk mail.

Oddly, I did get mail from "the competition" from back when there was that pointless backlash against the NRA. The only way they could have known, I think, was from an NRA mailing list.

On the other hand, I used to be a member of PBS and from THAT I got tons of mail from gun-banning groups. I wrote back telling them that for every letter I get from THEM, I was going to contribute a thousand dollars to the NRA. That stopped 'em cold. :D

" That stopped 'em cold".....

I guess what ever side of the fence you happen to be on, money talks.