Sign in to follow this  
Besttechie

Selling 2 Laptops

Mandy is looking to sell two of her laptops. The specs and pricing is below:

MacBook w/ 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 120GB HD - $650 + Shipping

Gateway w/ 2.00 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 160GB HD - $600 + Shipping

The MacBook is only slightly used, it's basically brand new. The Gateway has had more use, but is in very good condition. I will post pictures upon request.

Preferred payment method would be a check. If you're interested (or have any questions) in one or both of them let me know.

B

any further specs on the MacBook? (Screen size, GPU, ports, etc.) I figure if I'm going into Graphic Design, I need to start getting familiar with Macs despite how much I loathe them. This looks like a good way to get one for a decent price.

I got some other things to take care of first but if I have the cash soon and still think I could use one, I'll get it.

any further specs on the MacBook? (Screen size, GPU, ports, etc.) I figure if I'm going into Graphic Design, I need to start getting familiar with Macs despite how much I loathe them. This looks like a good way to get one for a decent price.

I got some other things to take care of first but if I have the cash soon and still think I could use one, I'll get it.

13.3" LCD, integrated graphics, (2) USB 2.0 and (1) Firewire ports, mini-dvi port, superdrive.

Let me know if/when you're interested. :)

B