Oh, Hitest, I hope your Dad is OK. I will say a prayer for him tonight.

Take care , my friend

Barb

Thanks, Barb! I appreciate that a lot, I'm a bit shaken. I'll post back when I hear something.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, my friends! :) I appreciate your kindness, I really do!

My Mom called last night; Dad is tired, and resting comfortably.

This is a real wake-up call for my Dad and for me as well. We need to take better care of ourselves.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. He will do well if he listens to the doctors. diet, lifestyle changes etc.

take care,

Pat

Thank you, Pat! :)

You're right, Pat! My Dad has never been one to listen to advice, hopefully he will listen now. I am going to try to be more disciplined with my diet and exercise.

Internet connection is dodgy today so hopefully this will get through (Charter "works when its raining", but not when its windy!)

Hitest, I am so relieved to hear that your Dad is resting comfortably and that it was a mild heart attack! My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with your family.

Liz

Glad to hear that your dad is going to be alright

It's one heck of a wake-up call, but like you said a little diet and exercise plus listening to the doctor, should work wonders

Thank you all for the well wishes!! I appreciate that a lot.

My Mom said she would only call me today if she had something more to add. She said no news is good news. She hasn't called today:)

I'll be logging off here until later this evening. Going on my exercise bike now......got some flab to burn. :)

See you later tonight:)

Hitest:

I also send you my best wishes for your Dad's speedy recovery - Listening to advice can be hard sometimes, if you have been acustomed to doing things a certain way, and you get into a "rut" thinking your's is the best way to do something. I went to the doctors myself on Monday, and I am going to try to eat better and exercise more, and will have my left shoulder checked again on may 4 - I don't want to lose the ability to walk, and I need my shoulders to balance my body correctly :)

I will pray for you and your family ;)

Brian

sorry to hear about your dad

my best regards

and tell him we wish him all the best

marty

Thanks, marty:)

He came home from the hospital yesterday. They removed a blockage in one artery (75% blocked), and he's doing very well. He isn't allowed to drive his car for one week.

We are all happy he's home. :)