E-cards Used To Advertise Adult Dating Sites

Mar24

by Aljerro Gabon (Anti-spam Research Engineer)

img {max-width:650px;width: expression(this.width > 650 ? 650: true);border-style:none; } The misuse of legitimate services continue as after recent reports of cybercriminals exploitng the redirecting service TinyURL to slip past spam filters, legitimate e-card services are now being used.

We have received email samples that arrive as ecards with the subject header “Regards From Secret Admirer”. The greeting cards were from Regards.com, the web’s largest collection of free greeting cards. The email claims to be sent by a user under the alias, “Secret Admirer” as read in the email.

The email is indeed a legitimate greeting card. When the user clicks on the link provided in the email, they will be redirected to a legitimate Regards.com site. However, it is on this website that the spammer puts his message.

Trend Micro - details & screenshots - http://blog.trendmicro.com/

• 10 years later...
On 12/22/2019 at 9:17 PM, Xima said:

Thank you very much for sharing the information. Friends, how often do you meet new people in fb?

I get to know people more on Instagram. It seems to me that this platform is more suitable for active dating on social networks than Facebook. And in general lately, I spend time on adult webcam sites. For me, it's a cool way to spend time. At  https://hookupmasters.com/adult-webcam-sites/myfreecams-review/, you can rely on the MyFreeCams resource. When it comes to one of the best rated live cam sites existing on the internet, MyFreeCams is one of them. With this website, you can quickly hookup with sexy-looking models at any time of your choice. When you launch this platform, you have the luxury of choosing between lots of live models and members. Some of them live in the United States, and others are found in other countries of the world. This platform is a perfect blend of amateur and expert models, which enables you to see accurately what you need.

Edited by Finaror