Don't know if any of you knew that I had very long hair but I did. I mean LONG. and Today (well actually since it's 2:30AM, yesterday) I had it cut for the first time in 3 years. Also taking example from 2 of my High School teachers (one who is also my neighbor, and the other was once upon a time my neighbor) and a fella I go to church with, my hair is being donated to Locks of Love. It's a program to make wigs for juvenile cancer patients. It has to be at least 10 inches and I easily met that requirement. There were saying at the hair place (for some reason about 4 or 5 people came back to look) that some kid's gonna be lucky to get my hair cause apparently it is a "pretty" color and very nice hair. I might do it again but not while I'm in college and not until after I get a job after college. To much trouble to deal with.

Well I took some pics to show some friends online but unfortunately at the time, I couldn't find my digicam so I had to use my cellphone. Also forgive the retarded look. I honestly didn't realize I was making a look like that.

0312091539-00.jpg

And me afterwards. I have to wash my hair to get that part out. I'm not sure whether I will stick with the part or comb it straight down like in high school.

0312091816-00.jpg

Congratulations, Hondaboy and thank you for donating your hair!

I did the same thing a couple years ago when my hair got down to my be-hind. Couldn't stand it being in my face after getting it cut (beauty of long hair is that you can tie it back!) so I'm back to growing it again. Figure when I get enough, I'll chop and donate again.

Liz

• 11 years later...

I might do it again but not while I'm in college and not until after I get a job after college. To much trouble to deal with.

Why do you think so? What problems might there be at college or to get a job after college? I don't see any connection. I have a friend who decided to shave his head cause a neighbors boy had cancer and he wanted to support his little fellow.

customwritingz

• 1 year later...

Hi, I too agree that hair is a very important part of the look. I'm an adult girl now and I'd like to change my hairstyle in some way. I found a post on the internet about undercut pixies. I think it's quite a beautiful hairstyle and I've wanted one for a long time. I'm planning  https://lovehairstyles.com/undercut-pixie/ to get it done in a month. Do you think it looks modern enough?