Bad Mood Day

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go Robroy!!

Keep it up but remember that it is a constant life-long battle.

I had quit for 10 years (cold turkey) and after I left my x-witch...er wife, I started smoking again during the divorce.

Highly stressful times can still kick you back into the habit at anytime my friend so be vigilant and

HANG IN THERE!

Dave

Keep it up but remember that it is a constant life-long battle.

Highly stressful times can still kick you back into the habit at anytime.

You aren't kidding! I quit about a year and a half ago, and I'm STILL struggling with it! Had a very stressful time in class last night, and If I could have, I would have started right back up again! Yeah....I still want one right now as a matter of fact....good thing it's pouring outside! ;)

every time I'm smoking it's usually because I cought something on fire and didn't notice right away. It's amazing how fast arm hair goes up in flames. my doctor says that I should stop smoking in about an hour and the hair will grow back and the wall can be rebuilt and dog hair will grow back too.

Ohhhh you guys meant smoking cigarets. I'd never use those thier dangerous. :rolleyes:

Did you notice a change in food taste and seasonings?

Keep looking to the future. Don't think about falling down, because if you do you will. A positive attitude is a large factor in your battle. Ansd being of Irish decent I feel you see it as a battle.

M

(Robroy turns arround, bends over and lets the kilt fly. Revealing wheather or not they do wear underwear to the cigarette legion)

KAPLA KAPLA! ......... ATTACH!

(Robroy charges at the cigarette legion)

"AAAAAAARRRRRRR!"

Cigarette Legion: "call for reinforcements"

(the Marboro Man charges into battel ... on his ...... Camel?)

(he charges into battle puffing away on his death stick) and shouts out his battle cry for all to hear.

".... ....... ........ ....... .. ..... ......... .." (kinda sounds like Mike Tyson only worse)

(he has lyringitis from years of smoking so no one takes him serious and Robroy just laughs at him)

Yeah, mikex definite difference in taste, much more variety in the taste buds now.

Macmarauder, the answer is nothing

In fact 700 - 800 years ago the scots and irish would charge into battle naked. Scary thought that

JD

Anyone who starts smoking are IDIOTS and people who try to stop/stopped are doing the right thing every 1 second 1 person dies in the US. Now think about how many people die around the world that’s a lot of people what you are doing JD is a great thing that more people need to be doing