Bad Mood Day

You should really be doing more? :P Heehee!

Jeez macmarauder, I don't know how you find the time for all the stuff you do? You have so much on your plate... it's a miracle you have time to play on the computer just for fun??

Now I know why you don't sleep! :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still going here. The wife has started up again, she only lasted about a day. I must be lucky that other people smoking is not bothering me. When I tried to quit before it really got to me even just seeing someone on tv smoking but not this time.

If I can do it so can all of you if you want to.

JD

Still going here. The wife has started up again, she only lasted about a day. I must be lucky  that other people smoking is not bothering me. When I tried to quit before it really got to me even just seeing someone on tv smoking but not this time.

If  I can do it so can all of you if you want to.

JD

It makes it really hard when your partner smokes? That's what happened to me. When you're around it all the time it's really tough! I need to stop for health reasons (other then those caused by smoking :mellow:) Duh? I've been thinking of going back on some assistance aka patch, pill, etc. I haven't had any problems at all when I'm in the hospital and not smoking, so it only seems logical that when I'm home I wouldn't smoke? Go figure? :rolleyes:

You hang in there and do it for all of us!!! :D

Still going here. The wife has started up again, she only lasted about a day. I must be lucky that other people smoking is not bothering me. When I tried to quit before it really got to me even just seeing someone on tv smoking but not this time.

If I can do it so can all of you if you want to.

JD

Sounds like you are on the rght track. hang in there.

suwannee24 :)

Good going JD!

Don't think I would be as brave as you? I be screaming for a patch, pill, gum, or something?

I'm jealous of all of you that can have a cocktail now and then..... I'm allergic :unsure::blink:

Allergic to the mix? try it straight up.......Hahahahaha....Just kidding I have a friend of a friend who is allergic to alcohol too. She has to even watch the mouthwash she buys and etc......

My ex-wife is allergic to alcohol, but luckily it's only a mild allergy. Anytime she'd be drinking she would turn deep red like she was highly embarassed about something...but that was the extent of the allergy - just an extremely flushed face. Still, she didn't drink often...poor thing - worked for me...we always had a designated driver when we went out! hehehe.... :lol:

Good going JD! 

Don't think I would be as brave as you?  I be screaming for a patch, pill, gum, or something? 

I'm jealous of all of you that can have a cocktail now and then..... I'm allergic :unsure:  :blink:

Allergic to the mix? try it straight up.......Hahahahaha....Just kidding I have a friend of a friend who is allergic to alcohol too. She has to even watch the mouthwash she buys and etc......

Been there done that?Heehee They first thought is was just to wine and beer? b

But later found out it was the whole lot. :blink: I always wondered why I would get so wasted on just a couple of drinks? :D

What I hate about drinking is it I can't get drunk. I'm Irish, Russian, Italian, Cherokee Indian and I'm a big guy to boot. It takes some really strong stuff for me to even get a buzz. So I very rarely drink, only on special days with friends to participate. Or I don't and I drive instead.

I have one friend that passed out from a swig from my grandpas home made vodka.

Although I have heard that I sing show tunes when I do get a little drunk. :blink::huh::o;)