Bad Mood Day

Everyone I wish to apologise in advance if I get moody or rude to anybody over the next few days. Iwill be suffering from nicotine withdrawal as I finally have made the effort to quit smoking, 15 hours and counting since the last one

JD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone I wish to apologise in advance if I get moody or rude to anybody over the next few days. Iwill be suffering from nicotine withdrawal as I finally have made the effort to quit smoking, 15 hours and counting since the last one

JD

Wish you luck and success.

JD

I was a 4-pack aday and I stop cold turkey just do it one day at a time as the

days go by it gets easy every aday. but I have never stopped wanting.

I smoked my last one 23 years ago. good luck you can do it.

suwannee24

good one robroy

you may find it hard when youve had a meal or if you drink alcahol

to not want a smoke but keep at it.i havent smoked for thirty years .

but i tried to stop many. many. many .times

i found it was mind over matter and force of habit

for instance when i finished a meal my right hand used to go to my back pocket auto matically where i kept those things.but keep at it and when you feel down come to the board,so we can tell you off

from me a very good luck your a brave person

marty

You can do it, JD - it's not easy otherwise people that make the patch and the gum and all that would be out of business...but you can do it if you set your mind to it. My dad was a 4-pack a day guy and quit finally last year after having heart surgery...he's so happy now that he did that he doesn't know why it took him so long. I reminded him why - stubbornness...lol. Of course, this was after the nic-fits had stopped or he probably still woulda smacked the crap outta me. ;)

Moral of my blabber - keep on keeping on dude...the destination is worth the journey.

Still going 37 hours and counting. A few tempting moments like when the clutch cable on my mustang broke on a back road this evening, and I only used the back road because someone had taken out a utility pole on the main road causing a five mile backup and several hour delay. But I resisted . Thank you all again

JD

Go Go robroy Go Go!

The closest I came to dealing with my addictions was to just started calling them hobbies.  :D

Hahahahahahaha!!! Well, when ya look at it that way way Mac? I'll bet there's a lot of folks that have taken up hobbies lately :D

Good luck robroy, congrats!!!

Go Go robroy Go Go!

The closest I came to dealing with my addictions was to just started calling them hobbies.  :D

Hahahahahahaha!!! Well, when ya look at it that way way Mac? I'll bet there's a lot of folks that have taken up hobbies lately :D

Good luck robroy, congrats!!!

What's really sad is how many I have. Since you read some of my post on Leoville you have an idea but for those who don't know here's a short list. :huh:

@Tuff Truck biulding and racing. -- will have some fresh pictures from tonights race on my MoBlog soon.

@Building and racing amature stock drag cars. -- sorry no pictures due to it looking extreamly ugly right now.

@Going to auctions and buying very rare items to sell on eBay. -- the cream of the crop is nude pictures of Marilyn Monroe. Pictures can be found on my comics site. Sorry I masked out the nude parts.

@Building 15ft tall Trebute (form of French Catapult) specifically desinged for launching computers which I am now calling "UG's Tech Support Service"

@Building custom computers -- not modding but old shool building and old fashioned modding of the motherboard

@reprogramming those talking fish to insult people

@Build robot models

@Make music videos

@Write video games

@Photography and Graphic arts

No I do not have the money to pay for all this. The Tuff Truck is paid for by Colorado Auto Land.

The Race Cars are paid for by Cimino Auto Sales, Phil Long Dealerships.

It may seam like a lot but I have to keep myself busy so that I don't destroy microsoft again. That and I had to promis my mother that I wouldn't ruin Global Corporate Conglomerates anymore.