Some Much Bulls**t

SEATTLE, Washington (AP) -- A teenager was sentenced Friday to 11/2 years in prison for unleashing a variant of the "Blaster" Internet worm that crippled 48,000 computers in 2003.

Jeffrey Lee Parson, 19, of Hopkins, Minnesota, will serve his time at a low-security prison and must perform 10 months of community service. He had faced up to 10 years in prison, but the judge took pity on the teen, saying his neglectful parents were to blame for the psychological troubles that led to his actions.

I'm so mad I could puke on my monitor.....that's right....BLAME THE PARENTS.

Of course the kid was not to blame because his parents were to busy working (not paying attention to him) so they could give the selfish little brat everything he wanted.

Oh what a little whinning could get you....out of.

His mommy may even be able to tuck him in a few times a week.

!

M

That AP release may not be entirely accurate. The Reuters and InfoWorld stories say that the sentence was due to his history of mental illness, his age, and parental neglect. Others versions I read claim the judge simply blamed the parents and others still hardly mention them.