Friends Neice Needs A Liver Transplant Please Read

I ask that out of the act of kindness from the mods and admins here that this topic be pinned.

I know of a Friend who's neice needs a liver transplant. Here is her message please If you can help I truly ask that you do so. You will be saving a life! :yes: Please help if you can she has not very long to live!

Her message for you all.............

"The testing resulted in the Transplant Doctors team at the Hospital telling us she needs a live liver donor as soon as possible. They said a person could donate a small portion of their liver and it would regenerate itself in the donor and grow in

her. Please pray we find a person who can donate.

They must be able to spend from 30 to 60 days recuperating so their liver will regenerate itself.

They must have O Pos blood.

Be in good health and be between the ages of 18 and 55.

And be a non-smoker.

If there is anyone of you out there that may be interested in becoming a live liver donor for Alexia. First of all you are indeed an Angel from above.

And secondly here is the info. needed to contact the coordinator for Alexia's transplant:

Nurse Kim Migneco she can be reached at 314 454-2409. (Childrens Hospital St. Louis, Missouri )

The Regular numbers at Childrens Hospital are:

Main Number: 314 454-6000

Information Number: 314 454-2615. "

If you can please help this child!