Howdy Everyone!

It has been such a long time since I have been on the forums and I must say, going through the threads and seeing all these familiar names has put a smile on my face from ear to ear. I have had really great memories with a lot of people here. All my online friends that could come and stay at my house any time they want too! (if they want to come to Canada that is) :) People already in Canada, always welcome, you all know who you are!!!

I have been keeping alive, a couple rough patches in life here and there but I have my health and I guess that is a good thing, the most important thing is my children are doing great, I have no updated pics but I will be putting some up of the children...

I hope to be on here more often, I think it is good for me to see all these familiar names and have them put a smile on my face... :)

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, Happiest of new years and I hope you all have a safe and healthy year!!!!!!

I miss you all, you long term members don't be shy to give me an email or PM, I love to hear from you all!!

Take Care Everyone!!!!!!!

Steve/Tyme

Tyme my friend it's great to hear from you. I hope you are all doing well. I wish you and your family a happy and healthy New Year. It is nice when you can visit. I think there are smiles all around here. I have an old email addy from ya. I'll see if the addy is good and see if I can shoot one off to ya.

Take care, :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey TK,

I've just recently started dropping by more often too...I took over a year off from most things tech related to try and get in touch with the real world and spend more time with my little one. The time spent with the kid is never wasted time but I found out the real world is highly overrated...lol

And since I haven't shown off Jacob in quite some time...

830A0163-1.jpg

(Not quite recent but he hasn't changed much from when it was taken...lol)

Oh....and welcome back :D

Wow...

Thanks everyone, Good seeing you all again!

I think the world of you all and no matter what I have to come back and "see" everyone no matter how long I have been gone!

I have learned so much through the years with you all and cherish all of it....

People ask me how I learned to do all these things with computers and I tell them the best way for me wasn't school but learning from forums (particularly call for help where most of us meant each other) and volunteering my time helping others online with their pc problems.

The pay of knowledge is so much more valuable then any currency could offer!

Thanks for the nice posts everyone!

Take Care

Tyme

*Big Hugs For Everyone!*

Hey TK,

I've just recently started dropping by more often too...I took over a year off from most things tech related to try and get in touch with the real world and spend more time with my little one. The time spent with the kid is never wasted time but I found out the real world is highly overrated...lol

And since I haven't shown off Jacob in quite some time...

830A0163-1.jpg

(Not quite recent but he hasn't changed much from when it was taken...lol)

Oh....and welcome back :D

WOW tictoc. Jacob has really grown since I saw baby pictures. Good looking kid. They grow up so fast.

Take care

Barb

WOW tictoc. Jacob has really grown since I saw baby pictures. Good looking kid. They grow up so fast.

Take care

Barb

<hijack>

Hi Barb...Yeah, at 3 1/2 he's quite a handful now. Since I don't really like his mother most of the time, I'll have to take credit for his good looks...lol Oh, and I find that they don't grow up so fast, it's that they make you so old... faster! :blink:

</hijack>