I am upgrading from 2GB of RAM to 4GB total. I am going to completly replace what I have and add 2x2GB sticks.

I have the following in mind, but not sure which one you guys think is best. Don't really want to go over 50 bucks. None of the ones I picked do with rebates.

G.SKILL 1

G.SKILL 2

Patriot Viper

CORSAIR XMS2

Thanks again for all your input!

CORSAIR has the better rep I have never heard of the others before. If you can get a good warranty on the with the cheaper one the it may be worth it. If you want cut your risk CORSAIR is the way to go. Expensive yeah but it buys piece of mind. I personally would try the inexpensive stuff but I would never advise anyone to do so.

Preston

They are all alright. I'd go Corsair XMS2 though. I have this in my rig but it's slower timings. Doesn't bother me a bit though. Not noticeable enough to justify spending more on the other memory in my personal opinion.

Well the Corsair is only 39 bucks after rebate and they are pretty reputible, so I might just end up going with that.

The other companies are also known in the gaming community, all the RAM I posted is gaming RAM.

Thanks again so far for your input!

I put in my vote for Corsair, too. That is what I used in my rebuild last summer and

I am very happy with it. I also bought it with a nice rebate on 2 GB and a month later

they ran the special again (at Tiger Direct) so I bought another 2 GB