Correct Site For Nod32?

Hey, I'm sorta new to this forums, and I was just wondering if this would be the correct site for NOD32, ESET.com. I'm not quite sure about it since I deleted my current Anti-Virus, Kaspersky, It's amazing though, I recommend it to anyone who doesn't have enough money or to someone who doesn't want to spend the extra money on Great software. But yes, I just wanted to make sure since I can't do much about it since nothing will inform me of the virus(') is there is any in the software, I'm going to try NOD32 out for the 30 Day-Trial before I go ahead and buy it.

So if someone could/would confirm that this is the correct site, that would be great, ^^, thanks.

Ahh, thanks alot iSteve, I got it using the 32-Bit, it's great, but it finds the stupidest things, it detected some stuff in MSNMessenger Live? Riched20 and something else, and it found something in Mozilla Firefox, But I don't know what to do, delete it? But I want to delete it to be safe, but will it mess it up? :s.

NOD32 is great on not reporting false positives.

You could always quarantine and if the program doesn't work properly you could take it out of quarantine and replace it.

You could also run one of the following online scan's and see if it turns up on any other scans.

F-Secure Online Scanner

or

Kaspersky Online Scanner