Besttechie Contributor Group

Hey Everyone,

I have been discussing this with the Admin/Mod team here at BestTechie for a little bit now and finally gotten around to implementing these BestTechie Contributor subscriptions for the forums. Essentially what becoming a contributor will do is provide you extra features and benefits on the forums as well as help keep this site running. We currently have two types of subscriptions - yearly and lifetime. The yearly subscription is just $25/year ($14.95/year) and the lifetime subscription is a one time fee of $65 ($49.95). Below is the list of the current additional features and benefits you will receive as a BestTechie Contributor:

Benefits & Features

* Ad-free forums - Never see another ad on the forums again!

* Custom contributor forum badge - Look stylish with your new forum badge

* Larger PM inbox (double the size!) - Save more personal messages

* Larger personal photo upload size - Upload a better quality image of yourself

* Can avoid flood controls for both searching and posting - Never have to wait again to search or post

* Can avoid moderation queues - Never wait for a moderator to have to approve your post ever again

* Can edit own topic title & description - Typo your topic title or description? No problem!

NOTE: Becoming a contributor is optional - it is not required to receive help nor does it give you priority over other members waiting for help.

Payments can be sent via PayPal, however, if you would prefer to send a check or money order that can be arranged, too. If you would prefer to send a check or money order send me a PM and I will provide you with an address to send the money to.

In order to become a contributor you can go to your control panel (My Controls) and under the Options area is a link that says "Purchase Paid Subscriptions" click that and selection which kind of subscription you would like (yearly or lifetime) and follow the prompts. If you run into any problems please let me know and I will work to resolve them as soon as possible.

Happy Holidays!

B

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone,

I know some people were interested in the forum subscriptions, however, with the poor economy and such it isn't on the top of your list of "must-have's". That being said, I decided I would lower price of the BestTechie Contributor subscription packages in an attempt to allow the people who wanted to become a subscriber do so for a lesser cost.

The new pricing is as follows:

BestTechie Contributor (Yearly): $14.95/year - save $10!

BestTechie Contributor (Lifetime): $49.95/one time fee - save $15!

All of the same features/functionality applies.

I hope this allows more people who wanted to become subscribers to do so. If you have any questions/concerns feel free to PM me.

B