Another Vundo Victim[INACTIVE]

I have run Malware Bytes (it found Virtumonde), as did Spybot S & D, Win Patrol, PC Pitstop Exterminator. They all had the option to remove this nasty virus, but not one actually deleted it.

Iknow I still have a virus because my Antivirus is disabled (AVG Security Suite), my desktop is weird and I can't change it. I found the bad file and supposedluy deleted it, but my antivirus and desktop are still not working.

I ran a few HiJack logs and deleted the culprit in there and it isn't showing up anymore, but by golly, I know it's still hiding somewhere.

I did a search for the file called "kopnvqat.dll" and it showed up under C:Windows, which I also deleted. (To no avail). I keep restarting my machine but still no antivirus or correct desktop. \

At first, it disabled my Task Manager, my regedit, my search, and System Restore. Some of them are working now, but not all.

HELP!!! What now apart from reformatting?

Hello and Welcome to the forums. :)

I am MoNsTeReNeRgY22 and I will be assisting you with your malware problem today.

Sorry for the delay!

Please Do a system scan and save a logfile button in HJT. It will scan and the log should open in notepad. Please post that log in this thread and we will then go from there.