Help! I Need Some Help Finding Info On Something

OK since i've lost my job recently i've gone back to doing the eBay thing. i was recently at a local auction house and came accross a really old toy and i swear i remember seeing it on The Antiques Roadshow. so i bought it on a gut feeling. eveyone thought i was nuts, the auctioneer thought that it was a flute and was broken. i've been looking all around and can't seem to find much about it. i'm going to take it to an antique shop when i get a chance but if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated my friends :D

here's what i've found so far and here's some pictures at the bottom.

it was patented by a guy named Harry Zimmerman in Oct 7 1942. it's a xylophone and it's not broken. the US Pattent # is 2317164 - 2317165

Patent Specs

post-7-1106096442.jpg

here's the other picture

hey buddy :) there's two frames in that link. you have to scroll the smaller frame around to see the patent info. ohh and on patent #s you only type in the first section. the other problem is that the record is so old that there's not regular info, only picture with a little text on them.

post-7-1106096766.jpg

I did a Google search of Zimmerman Xylophones, and came up with this site of art work prints of the patents for two of his later ones. Clicking on them gives more info. Don't know if that is of any use to you.

Zimmerman Xylophone Art Prints of Later Patents

Will keep on looking for you.

I hope you are lucky and find out it is worth a lot of money.

God bless everyone.

thanks guys for the help. i just wish i knew the name of the toy but i'l find it somehow. one thing that keeps screwing me up is that there's also a musician named harry zimmerman that was famous. i'd hate to put it on eBay with out knowing it's name cuase then when people search for it, it won't show up.