Linking Vista User Files To Different Drive

I was wondering if there is a way to link the User folder (in my case the Bryan folder) to another drive like I could with My Documents on my old computer's XP install. Can that be done? I want to order another internal drive to use as a secondary in my main computer (I'd really like to keep my XP install on the other drive just in case) and link the User folder to it. I want to have all that and my XP stuff backed backed up to it so I can get the back-up data off my second external (I intend to use the external solely for anime storage). So can that be done in Vista or am I just gonna have to make periodic back ups to the secondary while at the same time using up space on the main?

Thanks for any enlightenment :thumbsup:

That's ALMOST it. I was hoping I could just move all of it, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc. in one go in my User folder but it won't let me change the User folder location but it will let me change the location of Document, Downloads etc. so I guess I'll just move the Documents folder to the other drive and move each folder either to that drive inside the documents folder or outside of it. I guess I'll figure it out when I do it. I was hoping I could set it to where I clicked the Bryan button on my "Start" Menu and it would open up the F: drive (or whatever letter I set it to) like how on my old system when I clicked My Documents it'd open up the F: drive.