I just upgraded from XP to Vista last night and am having issues with my dual monitors. When I run BIOS under my video settings I have an option to either run the "AUTO" or the onboard/PEG setting. If I run the AUTO my left monitor works, and if I run the onboard than my right monitor works.

As a side note, the error I have been getting is #43. I also read somewhere on vista's website that if you have 2 different video cards that vista will disable one, which I am hoping is a misprint....

Here are are my specs.

Dell Dimension 5100

1.5 gb RAM

Radeon X600

Geforce 6200

Dual 3.0 gb processors....

I can give more specs if you need them, but right now I am about to pull what little hair I have left out.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Let me get this straight to have duel monitors but you are using separate GPUs 1. the onboard 2. the install card.

you need to turn off the onboard graphics you should have outputs for 2 monitors on the installed card you may need to find DVI to VGA converter or a VGA to DVI converter tpo do this depending upon you monitor.