Suggestions For Tictoc5150's Baby Name

Thanks for taking an interest dk :D

We're "pretty sure" it's a girl...I'm hoping too

If it's a boy I think I can force my first choice on Mommy for that because she kinda liked it..."Jacob Thomas"

But for girls names I've come up with, Jessica (the one Mom doesn't like), Amanda, Holly, Tracey and Megan...the middle name is non-negotiable and thats Ann for my Mom.

Agree on one of my names or come up with one of your own, I'm happy with any input :D

And as always, the Baby Page is in my sig for anyone interested.

Let's see.....Hope.....Crystal. Are a couple of more good names.

But I think you'll both know when she is born and you both see her for the first time.

But I think you'll both know when she is born and you both see her for the first time.

I think that'll probably be true but it's fun hearing what y'all come up with....who knows, I might find one that I really like too.

I'm leaning towards "Holly Ann" right now, that'll probably change a million times by July though :blink:

Nerelda, if she comes out looking like a drow, then I'll consider it ;)

then again, I'll probably not be naming her at all since neither the mom or myself have any drow in us, at least I don't think so :D

My little girls name is Michelle...love that name...Actually she's 14 now...but still my little girl....only thing is it doesn't really go with Ann...or does it??? I love Jacob for a boy..and my second choice for a boy would be Joshua... I can see by your baby site that you are enjoying every moment of the whole experience..You are going to be an awesome dad!!!Keep the updates coming..(only one non-joy is the lamasse(sp) classes...) But when I was there to see my baby born and see her first breath and cry was the most incredible moment of my life!!! Couldn't cut the chord tho...doctor said it is a bonding experience...I asked if he was going to take that off the bill....he laughed at me....$$$$$$$$$$$$....I was just afraid of doing something wrong....sorry for going on so long...but you have so much to look forward too....a moment you will cherish forever!!

Nerelda, if she comes out looking like a drow, then I'll consider it ;)

then again, I'll probably not be naming her at all since neither the mom or myself have any drow in us, at least I don't think so :D

Well if either one of you are dark skinned, then by the time she gets old and has grey hair, it'll work! :D

hey TIC,have just read your baby page & just want to say you enjoy every minute. i was heading to NAM when i kearned my son was on the way & never got to see him till he was a year & half.we named him MICHAEL but the doc said it was a girl then wwe would use MICHEAL so we had bases covered. sorry for blab .just enjoy the process of concieve to birth. sorry dont have a name but ill be watching to see what you & the misses choose......................STAY SAFE YOU 3

Teresa, or Sheila, or Patricia? Of course I am partial to Patricia, except I always was nicknamed automatically and eventually just accepted being called Pat as being easier than fighting for Patricia.

Do consider whatever name you think about in regards to possible nicknames people will tag the person with.

Also make sure not only the first and middle names go together, but that all three initials do too. Be sure they don't make a three letter name from the initials. Because that would end up the nickname probably at school. For instance Sheila Ann and last name started with M... so initials would come out SAM, so kids might call her Sam? That is just an example of course.

You will know immediately it is the right name when you both feel it is the right one. Not your favorite versus her favorite, or anyone else's favorite, but one that leaps out at you both as the right one.

May God bless your family and protect it always.

God bless everyone.

Once again, I'll thank dk for starting this thread, it makes me smile just reading it.

:D

You will know immediately it is the right name when you both feel it is the right one. Not your favorite versus her favorite, or anyone else's favorite, but one that leaps out at you both as the right one.

I really hope that is true, the mom and myself are both very different people from different backgrounds, she seems to be against any name that she's heard on someone she doesn't like...myself, I could care less...If I like the name thats fine with me, it's not like my kid is gonna be someone else of the same name.

Not sure why, but I have liked the idea of naming a girl "Pepper"

However Mom(my wife) put her foot down on (on my neck) and said NO.

I'd have to say, I don't blame her on that one. :D

But when I was there to see my baby born and see her first breath and cry was the most incredible moment of my life!!! Couldn't cut the chord tho...doctor said it is a bonding experience

That's one of the many things I'm really looking forward to...Don't think I'll be squeamish about cutting the cord either (consider myself pretty hardcore B) )

got a little question for you Tictoc5150. do you want the name to be something unique or common?

Common but not overused, a little unique but not weird....lol

theres a fine line between those 4 criteria

and to condense your suggestions a little:

Kate, Amanda, Holly, Jessica, Tracy, Megan, Jennifer, Melanie, Hannah, Kimberly, Alexis, Patricia, Annabelle, Renada, Nerelda, Laura, Lisa, Hope, Crystal, Celeste, Elizabeth, Julee, Siobhan, Katherine/Catherine, Michelle, Teresa, Sheila, Patricia

gonna be a tough decision :blink:

Of course I am partial to Patricia, except I always was nicknamed automatically and eventually just accepted being called Pat as being easier than fighting for Patricia.

Holy <censored>!!!! sidekickcat! That's my name too! (thus why I suggested it ;) ) Except I never did like being called Pat or Patty, so no one gets away with those for me.