Flash Help, Loading New Page

I know nothing of actionscript or flash. I helped a friend set up a website for her photography, she paid for domain space and a flash template but didn't have the software or know-how to customize the template, so I offered to do it for her. I managed to change all the names and such, fairly simple, just finding the right object and editing the text. The problem is on the News page I need to be able to have multiple pages for each month of news (and scrollable in case there's more news than the page can fit in one month but I think I found a tutorial to help me with that.)

The website is here: http://ingenue-photography.com/ and the problem is on the News page.

If you notice the blank space to the right of the picture up top, that's where the template previously had text that were supposed to be links to other month's news but the links weren't set up nor were the other months. I can re-add the text but I need to be able to link the text so it loads just the bottom of the part of that page with each month's news.

If anybody needs the actionscript from the pages or the .fla file itself I can attach those later when I get home.