I know that I have not posted but one item, and I should not be suggestion any changes.

Is it possible that there could be a topic for introductions? I know a few of you from the old TechTV boards, and although I do not mind posting in the forums first, I thought it would be nice to have a place that everybody could read a little bit about everybody, as they join.

Hi jeservices,

And welcome to the forums! I don't know if Jeff (AKA "B") will make a forum. But I would direct you to this thread "About U" which can be found here: http://www.besttechie.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=385.

You can learn more about the other members there. If Jeff were to put a new forum for "Introductions" I beleve he would put it as a subform in open chat.....

Enjoy your stay at the forums,

dk :)

Just wanted to pop in to add a hello and welcome too! If there's anything you need, just pm Jeff, me or one of the other Administrators!

Also, suggestions are ALWAYS welcome...whether they are from long time members or new faces!