Oops I've Done It Again

i got bored and had too much sugar again. i put together a music video of Kung Pow: Enter the Fist to Wierd Als' Jerry Springer song. i know the movie sucked but i think that this video is more fun to watch than the actual movie.

hope you enjoy it. it's on my personal website hosted by earthlink.

you might want to lower the sound a little. i like it loud.

My Music Video Section

• 6 months later...

Sooo, that's what you've been up to, eh, Macmarauder?? I watched two from your last post (couldn't get your original post link to do anything--what did I do wrong? Clicked it and it brought me to your site, clicked Kung Pow and nothing happened--is the Kung Pow one the same on both posts? I didn't see a sub sandwich..... :( ) very good work!!!

Son would love the song on the Tron video (he's a percussionist and I'm going to show that one to him for sure!!) what is the song called?

Thank you for sharing these!! You sure are talented!

Liz

i got bored and had too much sugar again. i put together a music video of Kung Pow: Enter the Fist to Wierd Als' Jerry Springer song. i know the movie sucked but i think that this video is more fun to watch than the actual movie.

hope you enjoy it. it's on my personal website hosted by earthlink.

you might want to lower the sound a little. i like it loud.

My Music Video Section

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny stuff, man!! Thanks for the good laugh, buddy! :D

Sooo, that's what you've been up to, eh, Macmarauder??  I watched two from your last post (couldn't get your original post link to do anything--what did I do wrong?  Clicked it and it brought me to your site, clicked Kung Pow and nothing happened--is the Kung Pow one the same on both posts?  I didn't see a sub sandwich..... :( )  very good work!!! 

Son would love the song on the Tron video (he's a percussionist and I'm going to show that one to him for sure!!) what is the song called?

Thank you for sharing these!!  You sure are talented!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes the Kung Pow one is the same. i'm glad you guys are enjoying the new music video. i posted it here and on the biggest tron fan forum that i could find. i have no name for the song cause i never named it. it's just some old techno music that i made back in high school years ago. i feel that it's just too easy sometimes to make a video when there's lyrics. most people just try to find clips to match the lyrics so by doing this way it's much harder to build your own little story line and still keep the audience pulled in. no this isn't what i've been locked away in the shop for.

i brought everyone a sub sandwich

stll_sub_sandwich_periscope.jpg

Macmarauder, you composed the song?? Wow, again, you are talented!! I just guessed it was music from the movie (no.....never watched the movie. I know. Pathetic!)

Mmmmmmm good looking Sub Sandwich. I'll eat around the periscope :)

Liz

Macmarauder, you composed the song??  Wow, again, you are talented!!  I just guessed it was music from the movie (no.....never watched the movie.  I know. Pathetic!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nahhh it's easier that you think. make a sound, then loop it. loop a few sounds together in to a group. then put some groups together and loop those. i made it about 6 years ago so i didn't have all the fancy loop machines of today. so i just used a ton of copy and pasting on the computer. besides thanks for the compliment but unfortunately today what matters is that little piece of paper and having a perfect record.

again i'm just happy that you guys like enjoyed the new one. now i'm up to 3 music videos. and in case there's anyone else here that wants to do something creative. as with all my creative things there was no plan, no script, and not even a road map for when my mind got lost. just let it flow out of your brain and out your ears or sometimes you nose. ewwwwww :blink:

Edited by macmarauder
  • 2 weeks later...

wow wee i'm getting an award for the Tron Video now. there's a group of SciFi Fans (fan club) in Boulder that saw it on the net. every year they try to find fan made SciFi music videos on the net or where ever and have their own little contest. one of them is and old friend who knew my screen name. i haven't seen him in 4 years cause he doesn't have time to drive back here to visit and is very busy. i thought that it was funny to open my mail box just now and find a hand written letter from my Zane telling me that i won and award. small world huh?

• 4 months later...

i just realized that i never posted my best one here, it may be because it's from an anime and i think i'm pretty much the only anime fan here. but just in case you might like it. this is from an anime named Golden Boy and this is the one that Pat and i made and entered in at the convention. just click the media url link.

about 10mb

in Real Player Format

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/129803