Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
shanenin

Missing Reply Button In Pm

When I go to reply to a message given to me via PM, I am unable. I do not have a "Reply" button, only "quote" and "delete".

When I go to reply to a message given to me via PM, I am unable. I do not have a "Reply" button, only "quote" and "delete".

Quote is reply. ;)

Same as if you were to reply to a post within the forum - you hit the Quote button or Multi " if you want to reply to multiple posts.

B

Thanks, I knew I had to be missing something obvious. Has it always been that way, I remember their being a "reply" button in the past? With that said, I tend to remember stuff how I want to(not always accurate). The human memory is a strange thing.

Thanks, I new I had to be missing something obvious. Has it always been that way, I remember their being a "reply" button in the past? With that said, I tend to remember stuff how I want to(not always accurate). The human memory is a strange thing.

Hm, I think what happened was when I redid the forum skin and added new buttons that was what it replaced it with. However, it seems right as the button is called p_quote.gif - if I recall correctly.

B

Your correct. I switched to the old skin and the quote button is called "Reply". For what its worth, I think "Reply" is much more intuitive then "Quote"

Your correct. I switched to the old skin and the quote button is called "Reply". For what its worth, I think "Reply" is much more intuitive then "Quote"

Yeah, I'll see what I can do about that.

B

My reply button is missing in the pm's unless I used the quote feature first.

Edited by Peaches

My reply button is missing in the pm's unless I used the quote feature first.

Solved and fixed ... :thumbsup: