I just installed Ubuntu after being without linux for about a year(I have used a live cd on occasion). Man it feels nice. I am now running a triple boot: Vista, XP and Linux, on my inspiron 1501. I need XP and Vista on occasion for my job. I plan to use Ubuntu almost exclusively.

I tried using the proprietary broadcom wif driver, but did not have any luck with it. I am using ndiswrapper for my wifi, it works nice.

I feel like one of the gang again :-)

I just installed Ubuntu after being without linux for about a year(I have used a live cd on occasion). Man it feels nice. I am now running a triple boot: Vista, XP and Linux, on my inspiron 1501. I need XP and Vista on occasion for my job. I plan to use Ubuntu almost exclusively.

I tried using the proprietary broadcom wif driver, but did not have any luck with it. I am using ndiswrapper for my wifi, it works nice.

Awesome! Welcome back to Linux, shanenin! :thumbsup:

Wow! I wasn't aware you left Linux--thought you still used Gentoo!

I need to change my profile :-) I need to update my website, I need to clean my garage, I need to install my new sign, I need to .....

edit added later//

Profile has been updated. That is one thing off the list