Made The Jump To Lightspeed

Thats right - I said XBOX360 Ladies and Gentlemen!!

I decided to get this system for myself as a way to update my gaming systems and ability to play the good games on a better system - I was fortunate to be able to purchase this system, and the following Games for it:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Forza MotorSport 2

MLB2K7

NBA2K7

Now, all I need to do is keep learning the game, and I am doing so online :) I am SO happy about this one, I am really beaming here - I don't know how many of you are XBOX360 Gamers, but send Me a PM if you wish to play with me online, and I'll respond with my Gamertag ;)

Brian

Edited by baker7
Guess we'll be seeing a lot less of you around here, huh? :lol:

Everyone I know with X-box online gets addicted. Good luck with that! :P

hehehe Naaah......I'll be here :) Ive been playing XBOX more then PS2 because my brother Nate has an XBOX - I was lucky enough to get the 360 after my friend did, so I am learning all I can about it and the way to play some of these shooting games and driving games ;)

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

OK: so now, I have the following accessories:

2 XBOX 360 Wireless Controllers with Rechargeable Batteries and Recharge Cords

1 XBOX/XBOX 360 Carrying Case (for transporting said machine)

2 New Games for 360: Rainbow Six: Vegas and Saints Row

So far, I am having a great time with it, and am learning alot about it ;)

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know what kind of games you play. But if you get a chance check out Gears Of War,Bioshock and Mass Effect.

I have Bioshock on Loan from a friend, and I tried to play it - when I do, I seem to get lost, then I have to hack the darn robots blocking doors - I don't think I will be able to do this because of my disability, and the speed needed to complete this.

I don't have Gears of War, or Mass Effect. but I did get Ghost Recon 2 Advanced War Fighter and like it - just have to worry about how to move around faster, and be able to control the UAV as indicated.

Brian