I have been saying how well the site has been doing as of late, but I haven't shown you guys any actual stats. Below are some stats for the site portion of BestTechie - the main page, the blog, etc in July of 2008.

Weeks Stats:

btstats-7-08w.png

Months Stats:

btstats-7-08m.png

Now add those those stats to our forum stats - we're looking at roughly 35k visitors overall for the month of July.

In addition, we are now in the top 100,000 sites on the web according to Quantcast.com - their stats are a bit off it seems, but nonetheless it's looking pretty good. :)

On a side note, I'm really hoping we hit 3000 members before the BestTechie Forums birthday! Only 28 more to go. ;)

I should also note we are approaching 700 subscribers on the BestTechie YouTube Channel.

Thanks guys, I couldn't do it without all of you!

B

I have been saying how well the site has been doing as of late, but I haven't shown you guys any actual stats. Below are some stats for the site portion of BestTechie - the main page, the blog, etc in July of 2008.

Weeks Stats:

btstats-7-08w.png

Months Stats:

btstats-7-08m.png

Now add those those stats to our forum stats - we're looking at roughly 35k visitors overall for the month of July.

In addition, we are now in the top 100,000 sites on the web according to Quantcast.com - their stats are a bit off it seems, but nonetheless it's looking pretty good. :)

On a side note, I'm really hoping we hit 3000 members before the BestTechie Forums birthday! Only 28 more to go. ;)

I should also note we are approaching 700 subscribers on the BestTechie YouTube Channel.

Thanks guys, I couldn't do it without all of you!

B

Jeff:

....BTs' is AMAZING!! Congrats man, I know that without YOU and others here, I would not be as knowledable as **I** am ;)

Thanks for all you do - It is appreciated ;)

Brian

• 1 month later...