Hey everyone,

After much consideration and contemplation I have decided to make the switch to Apple and OSX. I'm excited! I will be ordering the machine tonight at 6PM EST on live stream. So if anyone wants to come watch, feel free.

I will also be streaming the unboxing when it arrives.

B

Hey everyone,

After much consideration and contemplation I have decided to make the switch to Apple and OSX. I'm excited! I will be ordering the machine tonight at 6PM EST on live stream. So if anyone wants to come watch, feel free.

I will also be streaming the unboxing when it arrives.

B

I've never regretted the purchase of the Macbook. OS X rocks! :thumbsup:

So you're ditching windows, Jeff? Totally switching to OS X?

WOW! That damed apple, first you try, then you use, then you use both, then you buy. Thats how I started.

I'm totality amazed what apple has been able to do. Just a few years ago a topic titled "Switching To Osx, I'm finally making the switch!" would bring ridicule and hatred.

Congratulations hope everything goes smoothly.

I'm totality amazed what apple has been able to do. Just a few years ago a topic titled "Switching To Osx, I'm finally making the switch!" would bring ridicule and hatred.

Would you like some ridicule and hatred? This fall's MacBook refresh roulette has left me bitter and I'm willing to take it out on strangers.

Would you like some ridicule and hatred? This fall's MacBook refresh roulette has left me bitter and I'm willing to take it out on strangers.

LMAO......yeah, I'd love to read some bitter, hateful comments! Funny stuff, man:-)