Hey everyone,

As of today (July 12th, 2008) I have implemented Kontera ContentLink Ads onto the forums. I have been experimenting with them on the main site and the BestTechie blog for a few days now and decided I would now add them to the forums. The ContentLink Ads are only visible to forum guests and members who are not logged in, once you either register and/or log in to the forums they will disappear.

Of course, as you all know, running and maintaining a growing website is not free (unfortunately) and does have its costs. Not only that, but in order for me to continue to better and grow the site having available funds is a plus and allows me to do things to improve the site in various ways.

I just thought I would let everyone know as I feel it is important to keep the BestTechie members up to date with the latest happenings on the site, because without all of you, there really wouldn't be much of a site. So thank you everyone for helping me make this the best place possible.

If you have any questions and/or comments feel free to post them here in this thread or send me a PM.

B

I'm only using googleads on my site. I figured the ads are fairly well placed and dont interupt the main content that people are trying to see, so they are also seen by general members and admins as well as guests.

I have looked at a few advertising companies, but alot don't seem as easy to use and content related as googleds, I was wondering why you chose Kontera ContentLink?