Sponsored By

bobbynichols

Word Association Thread Part Vi

snow. I remember my mother making us wear those rediculous looking leggings when there was snow on the ground. Oh yeah, and also golloshes. Complete nerd wear. :lol:

from Bar5............ Skating

... roller

(roller) derby.........(I'd prefer a slow death to attending one) :o

(roller) derby.........(I'd prefer a slow death to attending one)

Ha! My wife actually participated in roller derby back in the early '70's before we started dating. My Dad would watch it on the telly. I found it painful to watch it on the telly and could never even imagine attending. I think there is even a faction that is trying to ressurrect roller derby from its grave... boggles the mind. Anywho...

... fedora

(roller) derby.........(I'd prefer a slow death to attending one)

Ha! My wife actually participated in roller derby back in the early '70's before we started dating. My Dad would watch it on the telly. I found it painful to watch it on the telly and could never even imagine attending. I think there is even a faction that is trying to ressurrect roller derby from its grave... boggles the mind. Anywho...

... fedora

Really!? That's funny. I also participated in a lot of things in the 70's that were questionable, if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Top Hat

... hydra

Salome

...not sure why, but I'm reminded of her. Maybe the "heads" reference (John the Baptist), or the "dance of the seven veils" (serpents).

I know it's far fetched, but it's late. Anyway........... :unsure:

Ah, Italia ! My poor Bro's work assignment is almost over. He's been in Italy over a year for Boing (sic) and will be returning very soon (if not already?... he hasn't emailed me lately?).

Back to the game...

... romance