Well when I followed this one hack page, http://aruljohn.com/info/linksys/ that said it could be done to the V5 router I have, I waited and waited and waited for it to reboot. It never did. I mean it sat on the reboot page for ever. I went back in to flash it again and it just bricked. All the lights for PCs are on. I mean I have to send it back today and get a free one back. Which is cool that I can get this done.

You are braver than I am! Anything with a disclaimer, such as the blue paragraph on that page, would have scared me off, or at least made me buy a second router, before I risked making a doorstop out of my connection to the ether. Good luck. I think we will learn a lot from our Tech experts - Texperts? - here on this subject.

Not brave, just an idiot.

You are braver than I am! Anything with a disclaimer, such as the blue paragraph on that page, would have scared me off, or at least made me buy a second router, before I risked making a doorstop out of my connection to the ether. Good luck. I think we will learn a lot from our Tech experts - Texperts? - here on this subject.