Artists Wanted: Photography Contest!

Artists Wanted is having a photography contest, and the Grand Prize: The Top Photographer will have their work presented in a massive scale photo show on buildings in the top New York City Art Districts: Chelsea, Dumbo and Williamsburg. An Opening Event will be hosted at the Leo Kesting Gallery in Manhattan on August 9th. They will receive: $2,008 cash, a full-press promotional campaign and a feature in our upcoming publication, The Annual.

I submitted 4 of my best photos! Help me win by clicking this link to rate my portfolio! :Dhttp://www.artistswanted.org/mandy

You can vote once every 24 hours!

Thanks so much! :D

Gave you 5 stars. BTW, are you related to Donald "Sonny" Wiltse of Lakeland, FL and formerlly of Fulton, NY?

Not that I know of! :P

He was my late father's friend and partner in a few construction companies, bars and clambake operation. The two of them were quite the charactors. :rolleyes:

Gave you 5 stars. BTW, are you related to Donald "Sonny" Wiltse of Lakeland, FL and formerlly of Fulton, NY?

Not that I know of! :P

He was my late father's friend and partner in a few construction companies, bars and clambake operation. The two of them were quite the charactors. :rolleyes:

Interesting! I didn't know there were any other Wiltse's in Florida! My [former] highschool plays Lakeland in football every year... and usually loses LOL

Hey everyone!! Thanks so much for all the support thus far, but I need your help oneee last time! The voting ends FRIDAY (tomorrow) at MIDNIGHT!

As of right now, there is a total of 827 votes, with an average rating of 4.9! My portfolio has made it to the Top 20 most popular portfolios, and will be shown at a Photo Showing in Brooklyn, NY on June 28th! :D

I'd really appreciate it if you could show your support and get everyone you know to vote! Thanks so much!! I couldn't have made it this far without everyones help! :thumbsup:

http://www.artistswanted.org/mandy :lol:

Edited by mandy
Artists Wanted is having a photography contest, and the Grand Prize: The Top Photographer will have their work presented in a massive scale photo show on buildings in the top New York City Art Districts: Chelsea, Dumbo and Williamsburg. An Opening Event will be hosted at the Leo Kesting Gallery in Manhattan on August 9th. They will receive: $2,008 cash, a full-press promotional campaign and a feature in our upcoming publication, The Annual.

I submitted 4 of my best photos! Help me win by clicking this link to rate my portfolio! :Dhttp://www.artistswanted.org/mandy

You can vote once every 24 hours!

Thanks so much! :D

Just gave you another 5.