To Give Away 2 Hughes Satellite Modems

Hi

Since I updated to the 7000*S*, giving me 1.5 meg But I see little difference with the 7000 of 1 meg.

Please, someone that will use them selfs and not sell on E-Bay.

[email protected]

Marsh :rolleyes:

Approved by Besttechie

I don't know if you gave the 7000 away, but i sure could use it. I have been having problems with my system and been thinking of up dating it to but if there is not much difference i'll stay with the 7000 when i get it working. I thought it was my location so i moved the outside dish now i can't get it pointed right so now i think it could be the 7000 because the program in it doesn't seem to be working to give me settings. This is why i could use your 7000 to help solve some of these problems. I live just north of green bay and I'd be happy to pay for the mailing if you still have it. Let me know one way or the other. thanks again george............ PS Since we both are in wi what are your settings on the dish..Azm? Vert? and skew? And did you have to up date your dish when you went to the 7000s?

Hi

Since I updated to the 7000*S*, giving me 1.5 meg But I see little difference with the 7000 of 1 meg.

[email protected]

Approved by Besttechie

I don't know if you gave the 7000 away, but i sure could use it. I have been having problems with my system and been thinking of up dating it to but if there is not much difference i'll stay with the 7000 when i get it working. I thought it was my location so i moved the outside dish now i can't get it pointed right so now i think it could be the 7000 because the program in it doesn't seem to be working to give me settings. This is why i could use your 7000 to help solve some of these problems. I live just north of green bay and I'd be happy to pay for the mailing if you still have it. Let me know one way or the other. thanks again george............ PS Since we both are in wi what are your settings on the dish..Azm? Vert? and skew? And did you have to up date your dish when you went to the 7000s?

Hi

[email protected]

Approved by Besttechie

Sorry I don't even know how to reply, member 25, goes into hiding...

Hi george, you have me abit confused, what's your current modem 6000 or the 7000 I'm giving away.

Trouble shooting and swapping modems will not help you, needs telephone support to authorize and not recommended by anyone.

Major project.

Ouch, you made a serious mistake trying to tune the dish to your assigned satellite slot.

You wouldn't have a prayer without top instrumentation to assist, none.

Hughes has many satellites in the geo syn orbit (22,355 miles up), FCC assigns 2 degree spacing.

Purchase price for a slot is basically priceless, slots have a long waiting list.

I had no chance to even tune mine on the correct satellite at 117 degrees, being off and contacting an adjacent was futile.

Finger pressure is how accurate one needs to be.

Had to call Hughes for a service call and was a very wise decision.

Please understand I retired 6 years ago at age 54, Broadcast Engineer 1969 and a pioneer in 1984 with the big dish.

Dealer/installer for Dish Network, I know and understand you have no chance, call for a service call.

Hi

[email protected]

Approved by Besttechie

Hi george, you have me abit confused, what's your current modem 6000 or the 7000 I'm giving away.

Trouble shooting and swapping modems will not help you, needs telephone support to authorize and not recommended by anyone.

Major project.

Ouch, you made a serious mistake trying to tune the dish to your assigned satellite slot.

Hughes has many satellites in the geo syn orbit (22,355 miles up), FCC assigns 2 degree spacing.

Purchase price for a slot is basically priceless, slots have a long waiting list.

I had no chance to even tune mine on the correct satellite at 117 degrees, being off and contacting an adjacent was futile.

Please understand I retired 6 years ago at age 54, Broadcast Engineer 1969 and a pioneer in 1984 with the big dish.

Dealer/installer for Dish Network, I know and understand you have no chance, call for a service call.

Hi

[email protected]

Approved by Besttechie

Major project.

I sent you an email, please reply. If you did not get it, email me at [email protected] and I'll explain my problem. thanks george.