Hi Vbravoori and welcome to Besttechie's!

The experts probably need more details--does anything happen when you push the power button? Do any screens appear and what are they? Error messages? (write down the exact wording)

Because it once happened to me, make sure the outlet the computer is plugged into is working and make sure there aren't any flash drives, etc plugged into the computer.

Liz

I have a desk top computer ( e Machine) is not booting. Can anyone help on this. Would appreciate your help

this really isn't much information my friend. if the screen is completely blank and when you push in the power button nothing happens, a simply fix might be to open up the pc and remove the battery. many batteries last a long time but not forever. the battery is about the size of a dime and under $3 at most stores, like your local Walgreen's or even a convience store. insert the new battery and try again to power up the pc. if this does not work now you have to check and see if the power supply isn't working. usually again once the case is opened up, look at the motherboard for a tiny green light. if this light is on, before you even try to turn on the pc, at least you have some power, but this doesn't mean the power supply is still good, only that some power is at the motherboard.

Edited by pro1driver
I have a desk top computer ( e Machine) is not booting. Can anyone help on this. Would appreciate your help

Specific details as to exactly what it does when you press the on button, where the boot sequence stops, and what you have tried so far would be invaluable in helping you solve this.