Malware Byte's Anti-malware

The free version of Malware Byte's Anti-Malware is my favorite anti-malware tool. What do you guys think about using the paid version of that of that program as a persons sole anti-spyware program? I always get asked for recommendations of anti-malware programs. I am never sure what to tell them, they all seem to suck, but Malware Byte's Anti-Malware seems to like it might be a good choice.

The free version of Malware Byte's Anti-Malware is my favorite anti-malware tool. What do you guys think about using the paid version of that of that program as a persons sole anti-spyware program? I always get asked for recommendations of anti-malware programs. I am never sure what to tell them, they all seem to suck, but Malware Byte's Anti-Malware seems to like it might be a good choice.

Thanks for the tip shanenin, I'll try this utility on some units at work:-)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a great choice and becoming the only choice, really with AVG moving away from the free-market it seems. MBAM is my favorite and if you are considering buy licenses for your business shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can arrange something with Marcin (the creator) for you.

B

MBAM is my favorite tool that I use when fighting malware now adays. I even have it on my own personal machine has an extra on demand scanner. As I have never use the payed version, I can't comment on that. But if it is anything similiar to their free product, it is definately worth it!!!

Very impressive, I installed this utility on several boxes at work. Light and fast, I like it. :thumbsup:

Its biggest strength is its ability to remove tough stuff most large commercial anti-spyware programs can't remove.

• 1 month later...