Happy Birthday Baker7

I missed your birthday, Brian? :o Shoot! Where was I? (duh, oops I never got online yesterday!!!) Anyways.....

Happy Belated Birthday, Brian!!! I hope you had a fantastic day!!

Liz

Hello Everyone:

First, I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful Birthday wishes! They are greatly appreciated, and I had a blast on my birthday.

I ended up going to my moms, and she made me some chicken pesto, and a double chocolate layer cake with sour cream frosting and M&M's. I had a glass of White Zinfindel as well. I got a bunch of new shirts and a couple pairs of shorts and my borther Mike gave me a book on the old Batman series of the 1960's. My brother James and sister in law Ashly gave me a pair of Boston Celtics socks, and a 24-pack of Canada Dry Gingerale - pretty awesome ;)

For myself, I splurged and bought myself a birthday present, which I show below :)

camerabox.jpg

My new Sony Cybershot Camera

cameracase1.jpg

The above picture shows the Camera's Case

cameracase2.jpg

The above picture is my Tamrac Case, which all of my equipment can be carried

The Thread below is the one I made to discuss my new Camera

Discussing my New Camera

I really had a blast on my birthday, but will celebrate with my Dad, Carolyn, James, and my brother Nate, and my nephews on May 24 - it is always fun to get together like this :)

Brian

Happy Birthday, which cold part of the world are you in now?

Pete_C:

Why, Vermont, of Course :)

Brian

ALL RIGHT BRIAN!!!!!

Sounds good!

Have fun with that new camera!

Don't forget to post some pics here at BT.

Joe

Joe:

Thats the Plan - I just have to make sure I don't post pics that are great big huge - I have my resolution set for 7MP's, so I have to edit the pictures to be 640x480.

Brian