Hey I just got a job (I have training this Friday) and I really have nothing I want to get except a new cage for my Chinchilla and a new computer, a new gaming computer to be exact, so I am fine with saving for a long time. Well, is it possible to have a gaming laptop with the capacity to play Crysis or CoD4? If not, what about CoD2, GTA San Andreas and Halo? Also, how much would each cost? Even if the better one is possible I'd like to know the second one because if the difference is major enough, I'd just get the second one. Also, of course internet capabilities so I can play online, and check my email/myspace/clan site right in bed before I go to sleep, haha. I'm only asking about a laptop so I can take it back and forth between my Dad's and Mom's house. But yeah if it's not possible to have that much of a capability in a laptop, that's ok I'll get a desktop for my Mom's. Someone in my clan makes computers, and he has a special deal for clan members so yeah I might do that but he said to ask about new comps only if you're looking to buy within 2 weeks, and I know I'm not, I only have 2 bucks at the moment.....

I think that's all, I'll re-post in the thread if I think of anything more.....

Have a good one!

-Joe