ok...I got a question. I have heard time after time don't use the cwshredder unless you're sure you have the coolweb search virus thingy. WHY? will it screw up your files ot melt your mama board? :huh:

not sure if this still applies..but earlier versions od cws would corrupt some files ..and programs like notepad and some others would not work...not sure if this is still the case but it's a powerful program designed to fight a powerful and nasty pest...

:unsure:

• 3 months later...

Well I'm glad to hear there have been no issues. :)

But as stated above, be careful as version 2.13 with the look to me entry can cause the dreaded blue screen of death. If you have this nasty and don't know it then you will have just compounded your problems, so be careful with it's use. B)

When I first used the CWShredder, it didn't necessarily cause me the Blue Screen of Death, but it help uninstall my NIC drivers and certain application DLL deletions. I have updated since with CWShredder and haven't had any problems, but as John has mentioned, listen to the TechPro's and if you want do a little research of your own...

Yagoohoo!gle