Now that the peregrin falcon nesting season is in full swing I have noticed a problem when viewing one of the falcon sites I frequent. It happens in IE7 and not in Fire Fox so there must be something turned off or not installed that has eluded me to date.

When I visit this site, Kodak peregrin site with Fire Fox, evetything is displayed properly. When I vist the site in IE7, I am unable to view the pictures on the multiview page. I get the 4 boxes but the pictures will not open and it says "loading". The picture in the main view opens just fine. I also noticed that the "Fifth" that is blinking (just above the pictures) is blinking in Fire Fox but not in IE7.

If you have a few minutes and can take a peek at the site and have some ideas for me, I would appreciate it.

For grins, here is another nesting site in Cleveland......Cleveland falcon site...

Added Info: Active Scripting IS enabled as is Scripting of Java applets.

Problem was fixed by removing IE7Pro. Guess I need to dig into that program and see what I need to change.

Edited by sethook
Now that the peregrin falcon nesting season is in full swing I have noticed a problem when viewing one of the falcon sites I frequent. It happens in IE7 and not in Fire Fox so there must be something turned off or not installed that has eluded me to date.

When I visit this site, Kodak peregrin site with Fire Fox, evetything is displayed properly. When I vist the site in IE7, I am unable to view the pictures on the multiview page. I get the 4 boxes but the pictures will not open and it says "loading". The picture in the main view opens just fine. I also noticed that the "Fifth" that is blinking (just above the pictures) is blinking in Fire Fox but not in IE7.

If you have a few minutes and can take a peek at the site and have some ideas for me, I would appreciate it.

Nice site, sethook. It also works fine for me in FF 2.0.0.13. However, I don't run Windows so I can't comment on IE7. The site also runs fine for me in Opera 9.26. I also see the word fifth blinking in FF and Opera.

When I visit this site, Kodak peregrin site with Fire Fox, evetything is displayed properly. When I vist the site in IE7, I am unable to view the pictures on the multiview page. I get the 4 boxes but the pictures will not open and it says "loading". The picture in the main view opens just fine.

Work in Firefox and IE7 for me. Could be a Flash player problem(not for sure though).

I also noticed that the "Fifth" that is blinking (just above the pictures) is blinking in Fire Fox but not in IE7.

Does the same with me too.

Someone else here probably knows why or has some suggestions to try.

For grins, here is another nesting site in Cleveland......Cleveland falcon site...

In Opera, the whole line is some unreadable light green

IE Fifth does not flash but it does in both firefox and sea monkey

<form class="newsFlashDate">Another record year! Approximately at 10:55am this morning, Mariah laid the <blink><strong>FIFTH</strong></blink> egg!!! For the latest visit <strong>Imprints</strong>.

Probably just one of these cases where Mozilla based browsers are better at displaying html.

Almost thought Firefox was not handling it correctly (page froze with the image "loading" )until I realized I had noscript on .

Edited by Pete_C

The front page HTML is borken. The headline is green in Opera but not in Firefox because Opera's rendering a form (the "newsFlashDate" one) that Firefox is ignoring. The blinking text doesn't blink in IE because (AFAIK) IE doesn't support the blink element.

AFAICT all of the browsers are rendering the page correctly.

Edited by jcl