Hi

My new PC with XP Pro will not keep web pages in the History. I use this a lot as I am on dial-up. I've got it set to keep pages for 21 days in Internet Explorer and Firefox. I've allocated it sufficient hard disk space and I periodically clear the backlog of Temporary Internet Files.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600

1 gb memory

160 gb hard drive

XP Pro

Advice appreciated.

Regards

Hi

My new PC with XP Pro will not keep web pages in the History. I use this a lot as I am on dial-up. I've got it set to keep pages for 21 days in Internet Explorer and Firefox. I've allocated it sufficient hard disk space and I periodically clear the backlog of Temporary Internet Files.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600

1 gb memory

160 gb hard drive

XP Pro

Advice appreciated.

Regards

although i cannot help you with Firefox, in IE, go to: tools, internet options, then General Tab, then settings...

where it asks you how to store pages, make sure check either "automatically" or "every visit to the page" is selected. mine is "every visit to the page"...........now i have allocated 35MB of storage. you may have way too many days for storage your History (21) as you say, so personally i have "0" days saved...maybe you need to lower the amount of days?

for Firefox, sorry, i cannot help you.

Edited by pro1driver