I'm in the market for a new PSU for my new rig. Right now it's running off of my old rig's FSP (Forton Source) Saga 450W ATX12V 24-pin PSU. That's fine for now but soon it's gonna need some more punch. It's gonna need to be able to power an Athlon X2 6000+ (125W) on an ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless edition, with an 8800GT (or maybe a 9800GT if they come out soon), 2 SATA Hard drive, 2 IDE or SATA DVD Burners, 3 120MM fans, 1 200MM fan, and a Soundblaster X-Fi. There's also the possibility of SLI (which I am running right now but with twin 7600GT's). I plan to only spend in the neighborhood of $120-180 and get something in the 700-800W range. Modular cabling is cool but not necessary. I want a cleaner lookin case but sometimes you have to sacrifice form over function (my 450W is a champ but cables are everywhere and none are sleeved). Aside from the modular cables, I'm looking for function over form so pretty LED fans are not necessary (I've got 3 in the case already :P ).

I came up with a list on newegg.com but I am having trouble deciding. Which here would be best and do any of ya'll have a better suggestion?

PSU Comparison List on Newegg

Thanks for any input guys! PSU's and hard drives are always hard to shop for for me :wacko:

Edited by Honda_Boy

I came across this one:

FSP 800W Modular

and this one:

PC Power and Cooling 750W Continuous non-modular

I'm thinking of narrowing it down to these 2. I may still look at that 620W Corsair and Maybe the 700W OCZ but I've had Forton and like it, and I've heard a lot of good about PC Power and Cooling.