Mac Os X>windows Programs Compatibilaty

Well I dont know if im asking for too much and if this doesnt really excist yet... Because It hink windows and apple are based on totaly different algorithim Unix? all that?? different whatever lol I dont know thats why im asking :D

So is there like a launcher that would make windows programs runable on my PowerBook G4 Mac Os X Laptop? What I mean by windows programs are programs that are normaly only runable by windows...

I doubt that there's one, but if anyone knows please post! :lol:

Thanx

needs G5??? i ran Virt PC on my old B&W G3.

anyways that must be the new one, no there is no one that free. not yet anyways, they're working on it now. maybe if you can be a little more specific about which programs you want to run it can find you free mac ones. games are the only real problem on macs 90% of everything else i find a mac version for doing the same job.

• 3 weeks later...

Virtual PC is really the only viable option at this time. If Virtual PC is considered a turtle, then EQMU and bochs are considered crippled snails.

Emulation is a poor solution; find native programs. There are few tasks that absolutely require the use of an emulator of Macs.

What are you trying to do that requires Windows so badly?