A Thing Of Beauty

I just finished setting up my daughter's new macbook. I'm very proud of her, she worked very hard and saved up for this unit. The unit is very nice indeed. :matrix:

She's happy now. She has wireless access in her room. Away from me downstairs:-)

So how manywacky PhotoBooth pictures does she have already. :)

Did she get use to the multi touch track pad yet? When I use other laptops now I find myself trying to scroll with two fingers and right click by two fingers on the pad and clicking. Cool trick go to google maps and do the iphone pinch to resize maps, don't know why it works.

Daughter's happy, life is GOOD!! I'm proud of her and tell her congratulations on her new toy!

It looks just like my Daughter's new Mac...but now she wants THIS LOL, hey it's pink!!

Just make sure you barge in on her browsing so she doesn't dare go anywhere she shouldn't!

Edit--Photobooth pictures, Steve?? Are those the special effect pics that my daughter took of herself with her webcam??

Liz

Edited by blim

Hi isteve:-) Thanks for the tips, man! :thumbsup:

I appreciate all the help I can get as I'm a complete mac n00b:-)

Excellent point, Liz! Yep, I will indeed be checking up on my little one as she surfs the net. I don't want her getting into any weird stuff. She's happy as a clam today:-)

Excellent point, Liz! Yep, I will indeed be checking up on my little one as she surfs the net. I don't want her getting into any weird stuff. She's happy as a clam today:-)

Just make sure she can access BestTechie.net ;)

B

B

Heh-heh, will do:-)

B

Heh-heh, will do:-)

Also = http://www.kaboose.com