Hey everyone my new website is finally up. We are still working on the look and forums but the structure is up and videos and info are there.

Techreaper.com is the site

It is a site that offers help with all tech support from mac to windows and linux.

We have a live stream and are partners at compucareonline.net will be helping us making more videos and getting the site up fully.

Right now we have some info about all kinds of things. Like mac and windows lots of reviews.The blog is down but will be up soon. The forums are up and open i will be on later to add post to it.

Please come check out the website. Please remember we are new and are still working on it.But if there is anything you can think of that will make the site better please let me know so i can get on.

We want to make the site a great community for young and old.

Come by and check us out some time and feel free to join the forums.

I dont mean to sound like an @$$hole, but your first post on someone elses forum shouldn't be spam ;)

Not on that, the internet is heavily saturated with "computer help" communities. What will yours offer that others (such as the BEST one of the internet, Besttechie) don't? Im not trying to shoot it down, but it's something to think about when creating a website. Goodluck!

Edited by Bubba Bob

Yah i know but i know so many people that dont know crap about tech and they dont know where to go. So mines just a help site. Plus its my first post but i have talked to jeff and the othere leaders he before, Its just first forum post.

youve posted on this board in oposition to it

personally i resent that

the way i see it

why spam this board

in oposition to your own

i know where ile stay

i feel you could have advertised in a more suttle way

instead of trying to take us away from BT

since ive been a member here at BT

ive been able to maintain my compt

and even build them from the tips i get here

are you saying your site is better

marty

Yah i know but i know so many people that dont know crap about tech and they dont know where to go. So mines just a help site. Plus its my first post but i have talked to jeff and the othere leaders he before, Its just first forum post.

I'll check out your site. Do me a favor though, use spellcheck when you post. Correct spelling and grammar means a lot to potential viewers.

Just my opinion.

Joe

I'll check out your site. Do me a favor though, use spellcheck when you post. Correct spelling and grammar means a lot to potential viewers.

Just my opinion.

Joe

I endorse that idea.