Any of you want to try the Beta release of IE8 Beta 1. Here is a link for you to download and try it

IE8 Beta 1

I'll be playing with it. But it is a Beta. So think before you decide.

Ok I am trying it out and found 1 glitch so far. When I try and use IEspell with it it throughs an error and closes the IE tab I am in. It does reconnect to the site but every thing I typed in is lost. Hope I didn't misspell anything cause I wont check it.

Yes it has a couple of bugs.

You have a hard time coping something. It's not sure what your doing.

And some sites don't come in just right using it. Take a look at the "BestTechie" Logo at the top of the pages. The Logo offsets down from the rest of the logo field and onto the controls for the "calandar" and "members" Jeff may have to reset the Logo to fit right. Found a couple of different sites that do the same.

But IE8 is it still an earlier Beta release. So keep that in mind.

Yes it has a couple of bugs.

You have a hard time coping something. It's not sure what your doing.

And some sites don't come in just right using it. Take a look at the "BestTechie" Logo at the top of the pages. The Logo offsets down from the rest of the logo field and onto the controls for the "calandar" and "members" Jeff may have to reset the Logo to fit right. Found a couple of different sites that do the same.

But IE8 is it still an earlier Beta release. So keep that in mind.

Today it isn't displaying all the Pic's in web sites. Like the BestTechie logo is missing and also unlike IE7 when I scroll down on a page it does it right away and with IE8 it wont let you scroll down until the page is completely loaded. It keeps jumping back to the top of the page. The start page for IE8 doesn't have all the Pic's in it either.

I realized I am no BETA tester and dumped that junk. It has a long ways to go to make a person think it is better. It was jumping around and giving me so many Access Denied errors it is not worth running. Hey and my IEspell works again.