How To Tell The Dif Between A "leach" And A Normal Girlz

I have bee recently been raged on by a girl I’ve been dating (it terns out that she was just dating me to see how I would react if she dumped me), but this has happened to me two other times before and it’s starting to *{Bleep} me off! How do I tell between a leach and a normal girl?

* Please keep the language clean. This is a family oriented board. Thank you, -TT75-

You can't tell ahead of time. Don't let the bad experiences color your future ones though; You may be reading too much into what happened, or misinterpreting it entirely, or any of a number of things that may not be an accurate assessment of what just happened (even if she said exactly what you think she said, she could be making things up, to make it easier on herself, or believing it will make things easier on you, or just to tick you off out of spite). Two years from now you may see things differently, if you think about it at all, eventually you'll forget all about it, so there's no good reason to let it alter your next relationship.

Now if you're going INTO a relationship EXPECTING something bad to happen, then you're screwing it up before it even begins. That's not fair to her, nor can it lead to a successful relationship. Ever.