comiclifeicon.jpg I am a self- proclaimed aesthetics nut! My meticulous attitude on the way things look often drive people insane around me. Some would call it a gift, and others may beg to differ. In any case, I have been screwing around with a simple little graphics app called comic life. I have a macbook. The software came on it preinstalled( I think it came on tiger), but from my knowledge it is no longer bundle. Now, do not let the name mislead you. While it is great for making a " comic" it is great to use for puting thought bubbles and fun text into pictures. I actually created custom graphics for my website( pnewb) using this software. I advise you to check it out. I will put some examples of graphics I have created.

2261233781_1c314d7e68.jpg

This is my primary logo for the site.

2265459665_46e957000b.jpg

This is a header I created for 3 of the pages on my site.

2268334864_3c5f44d628.jpg

This is a funny parody on "The origin of the species"

2265353919_b6240283ea_o.jpg

This is an award graphic I created at my site. One of the writers at the site received it for having the page of the month. Notice the cool "star wars" like text angle.

Edited by option-shift-k
  • 1 year later...