Where's the pendulum on these durn things? **looks behind the desk**

Jeff:

According to all my clocks, it is 9:14 AM - Server Clock was showing 9:04 AM.

I also removed the check mark in Board Settings so I was at least in the same hour :)

Brian

Edited by baker7

I noticed this a while back, and it was about 1 1/2 hr slow. Now it is 11 min slow. I checked all my settings, and they are correct (EST)

Also I can not upload any emoticons from my computer, not much bigger (9.22kb) than the ones on this board. :unsure:

ERROR MESSAGE: "Upload failed, please ask the administrator to ensure the uploads directory is writeable"

Barb

post-27-1202650450.gif

Also I can not upload any emoticons from my computer, not much bigger (9.22kb) than the ones on this board. :unsure:

ERROR MESSAGE: "Upload failed, please ask the administrator to ensure the uploads directory is writeable"

Barb

What are the dimensions of the avatar? (you mean avatar, right? - the image on the right hand side).

Current file size for avatars is: 100K and no bigger than 200x200.

Edit: I believe I just fixed the avatar issue. :)

B

Barb

What are the dimensions of the avatar? (you mean avatar, right? - the image on the right hand side).

Current file size for avatars is: 100K and no bigger than 200x200.

Edit: I believe I just fixed the avatar issue. :)

B

Thanks Jeff. It works now. I did not have a problem with avatar, it was uploading emoticons (like smilies) from my computer, as an attachment. Sorry I did not make it clearer. Anyway it works.

Barb

I'm aware the issue with the time is still occurring, I've been extremely busy as of late with numerous things and new projects. It is a relatively simple fix, I just need to get around to it. I will do it as soon as possible. Thanks for all of your patience.

B

• 4 weeks later...
Heyyyyyy, it's 10:16PM! Thanks, Jeff

Liz

Oddessy reports time is 11:06 AM EDT

Board Time reports 11:07 AM EDT

Time is correct - thanks for fixing this Jeff :)

Brian