Sponsored By

Kochcast

How Do I...

Hey guys...how do i boost my site traffic? Honestly i know theres not tons of content but thats because im running it alone...btw: if anyones looking for a "co partner" for a website i really need admins on my site plus my site needs more content.... Kochcast.com

Hey, I understand your trouble with getting traffic. I would recommend that you make a youtube video on your site and explain its message and what it is all about.( give the video a clever title so it will get more views) Also make sure it is listed on all of the major search engines.( sometimes you have to apply to be listed) Finally, about an admin, I would be more than willing to help you manage your site.( i.e. update content) Feel free to send me an email about details. email address: [email protected]

Hmmm, spamming this board will help :rolleyes:

Only joking of course.

To get traffic you need content. Original content. WordPress does a good job handling SEO, but search engines can't pick up on what's not there.

Welcome to BTs....

One way is to use Keywords. Not to many, but about what you site is about.

After I figured out keyword combinations it moved half of my pages to googles front page within a week. But google looks for a sites age and page numbers. The older a site and the more pages you have the better.