Happy Birthday Jsky!

Thanks for the BD Wishes...

Happy 50th Jsky! Hope you have a wonderful day and start preparing for a weekly Aarp advertisement :thumbsup:

Liz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

and Blim's right about all the AARP crap

Mark

You mean they get worse.... :blink: Get one or two a month now, and it's been around 8 months already :(

Setting another goal starting today. Had my first session with SDQuits. It's a smoking program offered by the state. Just have to go through five counseling sessions in a years time over the phone. And they will pay for the three month supply of Chantix. I start on the 4th of Feb. And my quit day is valentine's day. So we'll see how that goes.

And I'm ready. I'm tired of hacking all the time, never having enough wind to do things, I what to see what the world smell like again, and see what food really taste like.

Fantastic deal on the smoking, Jsky!!! I'm quitting using Chantix and that stuff is $128 a month (of course, our insurance won't pay for it!), so free is just wonderful!! 28 days under my belt and I haven't killed anyone yet....

Liz

50? Isn't that past the legal age to use a computer? :D

Happy Birthday, My Friend.

Shhhh.. Not so loud :huh:

I can't help it... I'm being drawn to the Dark Side...... :matrix:

Thanks for the wishes...

thaimman.gif

Happy Birthday Jsky!

Birthdays never bothered me emotionally......that is until I hit 50. That's when the $hit hit the fan for me. Uncertainty, death of both parents a year later, major back and neck problems which are now chronic, mortality actually becomes a reality in your perpsective, unlike when you were younger.

But I guess the alternative isn't much better.

Edited by irregularjoe

And here all along, I thought you were a "kid", Joe!!! Well, just concentrate on living long enough to be an Old Fart! (and don't worry, you will still be a kid as far as I'm concerned! Fool me once, I'm fooled forever....)

Liz

UB 50............. congrats!, and welcome to the club.

50 is when I decided to crawl from beneath a rock of my own making... with Divine help that is. I nearly preceded my baby sister in not turning 50... but here I am with so much to do and look forward to. These forums have been one source of light that I look forward to almost every day (have I ever thanked you Jeff ?)

Anywho, looks like you're taking further stock of yourself for many more birthdays to come, and here's one cyber toast of rootbeer to that !

cough,cough.cough

this is my warning about smoking

hang in there JS

you will experience hard days

and climb up the wall

at times

and probably get fat loving the taste of food

go outside take a gulp of clean air

then get a coughing fit

as we say down under

good onya jack

marty

Thanks all..

Well. I hope I can make it because the wife wants to see that the drugs do to me first. And with her still smoking It might be a workout.

Marty.. I live a mile above sea level.. So a big gulp of air is hard for anyone.... Maybe I'll swing down your way and stay with you until I get through this... :D