Hi,

I'm sorry, but no you can't. I have had many members get very upset by these types of sigs. Even though they don't show people your IP, and they only allow you to see it. So if you could please remove it I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

Have a great day.

B

Move the URL in the control panel it will appear above. But if you want to make it middle there are a few secrets.

One put a line of .........................(image here)....................................

or make the dots invisible my little secret........

Hope this helps

The invisible dots are the best

It should just be a matter of reorganizing, so to speak, the code. I'm just guessing here, but you probably have:

{IMG}URL{/IMG}

{IMG}URL2{/IMG}

Where {=[ && }=]

All you should have to do is make it:

{IMG}URL{/IMG}{IMG}URL2{/IMG}

That is, if I'm understanding what you want done.

Ok I will post it!

To do the invisible dots look up the page source of a board like this and find the background color code........

Once found say the regular thing to make something colored like color=@@@@ Bla bal balakan[@/color]

Just put the dots as the background color and nobody will be able to see them. Then you can space out your sig banner by using the invisible dots!

Do you also want me to give you the right color code or can you find it?

Tip use the # in the number code or it wont work!

and the purpose for doing that would be, what?....you wanna be a magician when you grow up?...lol....wanna impress me, pull a damn mad cow out of a hat!!!

kids these days, never happy, tons of fonts and pretty colors and now they want em' invisable too.....gah!!!

Same here tictoc.

If you were wondering/didn't know why you need to use # before the six character hex code, it denotes that the following six chars will be a hex value in the order RRGGBB (red, green, blue).